[ipxe-devel] ECDHE ciphers becoming more of an issue

Adam Baxter voltagex at voltagex.org
Sun Jun 7 07:36:56 UTC 2020

While messing around trying to boot Fedora Server via iPXE, I ran into the issue mentioned at https://forum.ipxe.org/showthread.php?tid=11985&highlight=ECDHE on several different hosts. It seems like more and more servers will be deprecating the ciphers that iPXE supports.

Unfortunately, the one person who mentioned adding support to iPXE seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

For completeness I've attached the log from when I ran into this.

I'll add my +1 I guess - can you please add support for more ciphers to iPXE's TLS implementation?

Thanks,
Adam