[ipxe-devel] can snponly.efi run without NII protocol installed?

丰立波 lbfeng at zd-tech.com.cn
Wed Aug 26 08:31:24 UTC 2020

Hello, Michael,

Thank for the support.

I skip the bs->DisconnectController in the function of efi_driver_connect, and my all protocols installed on a NIC controller can be kept. When bs->ConnectController is called, there already exist the SNP protocol, a new SNP protocol can't be installed. by this way, my own SNP protocol can keep on and serve others.

Thanks

--

Best Regards

Feng Libo