[ipxe-devel] wimboot: regression between 2.1.0 and 2.2.0

Alexandre Blanchette blanalex at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 01:54:24 UTC 2015

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 1:16 PM, Christian Nilsson <nikize at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> git bisect as Shao mentioned, is the best wayt to find out what actually
> caused this change.

Well, I'm not that familiar with git and I don't have a linux build
environment. If someone could privately send me the binaries I'd be happy
to try them out. There's 12 commits between 2.10 and 2.2.0

> Everything seems right and things should be working, the only thing that
> could be changed is remove the initrd bootmgr.exe line (since it is
> extracted from boot.wim by wimboot)

This is one of the new features of 2.2.0. With 2.1.0, I still have to
supply my own bootmgr.exe. I tried both however with 2.4.1 and neither
worked.