[ipxe-devel] Input/Output error (1d0d6039)

Lee Bradshaw lee at witsend.id.au
Wed Feb 23 23:41:50 UTC 2011

Thanks, Michael.

I've rebuilt and now the recent build is working, although I still get the
same error.

QNAP says it's a login failure, but doesn't tell me why.

This forum thread seems to match:
http://forum.qnap.com/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=23803

Someone said he had a fix for gPXE (which I've attached) but I don't think
I'd care to try inserting a whole source file from another project and a
year ago into the current version. I wonder whether this is any help?

Lee.