[ipxe-devel] ipxe configuration files, forum

AT - HE atesin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:59:31 UTC 2011

hi

i just register in your forum ... i had these warnings on the page

----------
*[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice*: in file */includes/ucp/ucp_register.php* on line
*169*: *date() [function.date <http://forum.ipxe.org/function.date>]: It is
not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to
use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function.
In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this
warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected
'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead*
*[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice*: in file */includes/ucp/ucp_register.php* on line
*170*: *date() [function.date <http://forum.ipxe.org/function.date>]: It is
not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to
use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function.
In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this
warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected
'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead
---------

the page works flawlessly, but maybe you must take a look in config page ..
or in php.ini file

i recieved a mail confirmation from "mcb30 at ipxe.org" ..  can you use an
address like "forum at ipxe.org" or something?

*