[ipxe-devel] ipxe configuration files, forum

AT - HE atesin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:48:55 UTC 2011

excelent! ..

take a look of this:

http://www.forummatrix.org/compare/phpBB+SMF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Internet_forum_software_%28PHP%29

i like smf, is easier to admin and update (you can update online while in
phpbb must download a zip file, copy to server, decompress locally and
chown'it, at least in version 2, in phpbb3 dunno)
smf have a lot of plugins, all installable online via admin page (
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/ )
if you dont use postgresql or oracle you may consider to use smf

however i know phpbb3 has a lot of enhancements since phpbb2 though

if you need help feel free to mail me