[ipxe-devel] [gPXE-devel] [gPXE] Help with use-cached

Rob Shelley Rob at cirris.com
Wed Dec 8 20:55:27 UTC 2010

I couldn't figure out how to specify v1.0.1 as the starting point.  But,
by treating any snapshots that didn't build as bad, and taking a few
extra steps, here are my results:

ed0ea7cfc2fbe63d501b999143271e28232252f6 is the first bad commit

I'm suspicious though, based on the commit description:

    [hermon] Add infrastructure for Ethernet devices

    Add PRM structures to support Hermon Ethernet devices.

my make errors:

drivers/infiniband/hermon.c: In function 'hermon_probe':
drivers/infiniband/hermon.c:2609:14: error: array subscript is above
array bounds
make: *** [bin/hermon.o] Error 1

and that none of the images I was able to build showed version 1.0.1
that this is only the commit that caused my build error, and not the
commit for the bug we're looking for.

Any further suggestions?

Rob

Sorry it's taken a bit for me to get to this.  Everything I have tried
to make errors out with:

drivers/infiniband/hermon.c: In function 'hermon_probe':
drivers/infiniband/hermon.c:2609:14: error: array subscript is above
array bounds
make: *** [bin/hermon.o] Error 1

Is there a way to specify ver. 1.0.1 for the git command?  Thanks for
the tutorial link.

Rob