[ipxe-devel] [gPXE-devel] [gPXE] Help with use-cached

Rob Shelley Rob at cirris.com
Wed Dec 8 19:25:18 UTC 2010

Sorry it's taken a bit for me to get to this.  Everything I have tried
to make errors out with:

drivers/infiniband/hermon.c: In function 'hermon_probe':
drivers/infiniband/hermon.c:2609:14: error: array subscript is above
array bounds
make: *** [bin/hermon.o] Error 1

Is there a way to specify ver. 1.0.1 for the git command?  Thanks for
the tutorial link.

Rob