[ipxe-devel] [gPXE-devel] [gPXE] Help with use-cached

Michael Brown mbrown at fensystems.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 20:09:00 UTC 2010

On Thursday 02 Dec 2010 17:13:24 Rob Shelley wrote:
> So this morning I downloaded the 1.0.0 kkpxe image, and it works.  So it
> appears there is a bug in the 1.0.1 release.  I cross-posted this to the
> devel list because I don't know where bugs should be submitted.

Could you possibly try using git-bisect to identify the first commit that
fails?  There are only 64 commits between the two release, so it shouldn't
take more than 6 tests to find the culprit.

I've written up a quick tutorial on how to use git-bisect at

  http://ipxe.org/howto/bisect

which you may find helpful, if you haven't used git-bisect before.