[ipxe-devel] Sanboot And ISO Images?

Dyweni - iPXE-Devel jeSF37HmaCeb at dyweni.com
Tue Apr 8 02:06:48 UTC 2014

Thanks for the replies.

I ended up using the 4.20 and 5.01 ELF builds of Memtest86+.  The zImage
versions both reported that the requested memory was not available.

Oddly, the 5.01 ELF version errors out immediately after it starts
scanning (both under VirtualBox and a physical machine).  The physical
machine gives a couple beeps and reboots instantly.  The 4.20 ELF
version reports no errors on the same physical machine.  Has anyone else
encountered this?

---
Thanks,
Dyweni