[ipxe-devel] Debian/Ubuntu network installation process

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Mon Feb 15 18:17:39 UTC 2021

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 02:06:10PM +0000, Michael Brown wrote:
> On 12/02/2021 16:43, Oliver Rath wrote:
> > Maybe it is interesting to know,    ...
>
> Thanks.     ...
>
> > Ist there something appropriate for Debian/Ubuntu?
>
> There probably is, but I've always found the Debian/Ubuntu network
> installation process to be much more convoluted.

Here a happy sysadmin of Debian/Ubuntu servers who does many network
installations. And because I'm happy with my setup I have energy
c.q. resources to learn what could be improved.  Hence my blunt question:

  What sucks?

Yes, this is an invitation for reporting items to be improved.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Silence is hard to parse