[ipxe-devel] New Boot files undionly.kpxe and ipxe.efi

Pothana Golla pothana.golla at broadcom.com
Fri Jun 12 05:50:04 UTC 2020

Geert

When I compile  I got this below error and I had download the source thru
git and compiled and ran the below command

ecd.ipxe  file

#!ipxe

  dhcp

  chain http://10.123.56.11/menu.ipxe

[root at localhost src]# make bin/undionly.kpxe EMBED=ecd.ipxe

make: *** No rule to make target 'ecd.ipxe', needed by 'bin/embedded.o'.
Stop.

[root at localhost src]# ls -l bin/undionly.kpxe

-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 67001 Jun 12 01:30 bin/undionly.kpxe

[root at localhost bin]# ls -l ecd.ipxe

-rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 55 Jun 12 01:35 ecd.ipxe

Please let me know if missing something.