[ipxe-devel] Voluntering for updating https://ipxe.org/err/410de1

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Sun Jun 7 09:10:29 UTC 2020

On Sun, Jun 07, 2020 at 05:36:56PM +1000, Adam Baxter wrote:
> iPXE 1.20.1+ (g6a6de) -- Open Source Network Boot Firmware -- http://ipxe.org
> Features: DNS HTTP HTTPS iSCSI SRP AoE ELF MBOOT PXE bzImage Menu PXEXT
> Configuring (net0 52:54:00:12:34:56)...... ok
> TLS 0xf02d4 created session
    .... DEBUG=x509  output ....
> Received plaintext data:
> 000f0722 : 02 28                                           : .(
> TLS 0xf02d4 received fatal alert 40
>  Operation not permitted (http://ipxe.org/410de13c)

I would like to make two changes.

1.
  was unable to negotiate <a>compatible cipher</a> suite
  was <a>unable to negotiate compatible cipher</a> suite
the effect is that _unable to negotiate_ also gets link color.

2.
  Enable something on the server side what is supported
  Enable something on the server side to show what is supported

I would already have done, if knew my iPXE wiki password.

What should be done to get a wiki password reset?

Regards
Geert Stappers
wiki account name:  stappers
--