[ipxe-devel] HPE QLogic NC382i quadport (hp Proliant DL385-G6) does not run iPXE boot.

michele pedrini michelemikymoto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:21:51 UTC 2019

Dear All,
I have 10 units of DL-385 G6 hp Proliant servers.
This servers have a diskless configuration so I need to boot from a remote
repository.
I wasted a lot of time trying to set iSCSI Boot using the on-board nic HPE
QLogic NC382i quadport, without no result.

So I tried to use iPXE Boot in order to work around the initial issue.
I already used iPXE boot in the recent past and I found out it worked fine.
But I can't make it run with that hp ethernet board.
did you find in the past a solution to this issue? Any idea about how to
solve this issue?

Thank you in advance for you time and help.
Michele