[ipxe-devel] iPXE iSCSI AWS Gateway Storage Boot

Brandon Stradling bkstradling at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 20:51:45 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'm running a Hyper-V server, and have configured a local
aws-storage-gateway to run on it.  I've detached a working Windows OS .vhdx
(virtual disk) from my virtual machine and attached it to my storage
gateway.  AWS has now given me an iSCSI target name to connect to.

What I want to do is create a customized iPXE iso to automatically boot
this iSCSI target of Windows that I've created.  Is this possible?  Can you
provide any guidance on how to do so?

Thank you,
Brandon