[ipxe-devel] forum response

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Sun Dec 29 11:30:55 UTC 2019

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 11:14:50PM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 27, 2019,  IT1 Stuart Blake Tener USNR wrote:

           ... several lines deleted ...

> > NOTE 2: The user forum never responded to me trying to register for it.
>
> Might due the server migration that is currently work in progress.
> A retry is likely to be needed.

Server migration got further ( kudos to mcb30 )
It now makes sense to retry forum registartion.

We, people who care about a healthy iPXE eco-system, are happy
with both "works for me now" and "it seems it needs more care
because I still didn't get a response from the forum".

So please report your milage.  No worries how old this request
when you read / see  it.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--