[ipxe-devel] Issues with HTTP/HTTPS using Ryzen 3000 series

Geert Stappers geert.stappers at hendrikx-itc.nl
Thu Aug 15 15:48:25 UTC 2019

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 04:21:58PM +0200, Tom Siewert wrote:
> On 8/15/19 4:13 PM, Geert Stappers wrote:
> > On 15-08-2019 16:09, Tom Siewert wrote:
> >>
> >> currently, I have some issues with HTTPS using Ryzen 3000 series systems.
> >> The error 1c25e0c82 (Invalid argument) gets thrown by iPXE becuase of
> >> entropy issues.

} Regarding to issue you should read this: http://ipxe.org/err/1c25e0
}
} As you can read in "Additional notes" section, there is an issue with
} entropy source.

> >> I already updated the BIOS to the latest version but that didn't resolve
> >> the issue.

> >> Is there any possibility to fix this issue or do I have to wait until a
> >> BIOS Update gets released?
> >>
> > And while waiting consider a deeper dive
> > into the challenge you are facing
> >

> and what do you want to tell me now with your answer?

That the issue report has been seen.

Respecting the choice for waiting.

Provoking Original Poster to come with further information.

Regards
Geert Stappers