[ipxe-devel] sanboot or exit under UEFI

Sanjay Agrawal agraws at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:44:23 UTC 2018

Thanks for looking into my query and the response.. Exit 1 worked for me..
The issue was that we were chain loading another script and both requires
an exit to get to the next boot device in the UEFI. i was thinking that the
exit from the second chainloaded script will get us the next boot device in
UEFI.

regards,
sanjay