[ipxe-devel] November wimboot patches for Syslinux

Max max at dontlookhere.net
Mon Dec 31 19:57:25 UTC 2018

Update booting with Syslinux does not work either.
>From this screen with a loading bar I get:
Patched WIM header boot metadata 0x137adea 5 ->0x1674da80
Patched WIM header boot index 2->3

and before reboot I get:
Could not set file position: 0x80000000000000035
Failed to exit

It immediately reboots. I had to film the sequence and move through the
frames to get the error.

If you are interested in seeing the pictures I put those two screens on
imgur:
https://imgur.com/a/YWYk3Pi

I would be interested in getting this to work and testing this further.

Thanks in advance and I hope everyone has a happy new year!

-Max