[ipxe-devel] [ipxe/ipxe] Static routes support (#78)
notifications at github.com
Fri Aug 31 21:10:13 UTC 2018
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* Initial working static route support, with hard coded example static routes for testing
* Tidy up static routing related comments so that they make more sense
* Only create default route if default gateway address is nonzero
* Change discard of non-local unicast packet debug messages to DBGC2 level
* Add support for requesting RFC 3442 Classless Static Route DHCPv4 option, plus settings definition for it.
* Initial code to insert routes based on RFC 3442 option 121 data.
* Fix bug where /32 route receives all-ones netmask instead of all-zeroes.
* Add debug prints to RFC 3442 (option 121) parsing code
* Use htonl(...) when generating subnet mask
* Ensure we always free(rfc3442_data) each time around the for_each_netdev loop
* Debug logging on invalid RFC 3442 data
* Add extra safety checks to RFC 3442/option 121 static routes code
* Revert change to debug level for non-local unicast packet discards
* Remove spurious 'static' keyword from rfc3442_data void pointer
-- File Changes --
M src/include/ipxe/dhcp.h (3)
M src/include/ipxe/ip.h (4)
M src/net/ipv4.c (167)
M src/net/udp/dhcp.c (3)
M src/usr/route_ipv4.c (3)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ipxe-devel