[ipxe-devel] How to add a driver?

Christian Nilsson nikize at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 22:50:06 UTC 2017

Hi,
14e4:16a7 is already included in the tg3 driver:
https://git.ipxe.org/ipxe.git/blob/HEAD:/src/drivers/net/tg3/tg3.c#l870
You could test building with make bin/ipxe.iso DEBUG=tg3:3,tg3_hw:3,tg3_phy:3
that will give you all the debug output that is possible, you might
want to just use DEBUG=tg3 at first and see if that gives you
anything.

/Christian