[ipxe-devel] dhcp user-class check for "iPXE"

Linto Paul lintopaul at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 13:18:48 UTC 2017

Hi Christian,

Yes I have tried different filename options later in my dhcp.conf for
fallback such as ipxe.efi or undionly.kpxe but the issue is that the former
condition for user-class "iPXE" is never met and always go the fallback
filename specified.

I've tried the Robin's example s already and also followed the ipxe forum
but couldn't get it working yet.

Best regards,
Linto