[ipxe-devel] IPXE compilation error with arm64

Meenakshi Aggarwal meenakshi.aggarwal at nxp.com
Thu Apr 20 05:54:31 UTC 2017

Hi,

Any suggestion will be of great help.

Regards,
Meenakshi

-----Original Message-----
From: Meenakshi Aggarwal
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:50 AM
To: 'Michael Brown' <mcb30 at ipxe.org>; Andreas Fink <afink at list.fink.org>
Cc: ipxe-devel at lists.ipxe.org
Subject: RE: [ipxe-devel] IPXE compilation error with arm64

Hi Michael,

It might be possible that I am doing something wrong,

I am using following steps to launch iPXE:

Shell> fs0:
FS0:\> 808610d3.efi
iPXE initialising devices...ok

iPXE 1.0.0+ (2d79) -- Open Source Network Boot Firmware -- http://ipxe.org
Features: DNS HTTP iSCSI TFTP AoE EFI Menu

iPXE> ifstat
iPXE> dhcp
iPXE> ifstat
iPXE> config

  reverse-usernam <not specified>
  buildarch...... arm64
  dhcp-server.... <not specified>
  errno.......... 0x2c1de087
  platform....... efi
  priority....... <not specified>
  scriptlet...... <not specified>
  unixtime....... 0x58f6f45e
  version........ 1.0.0+ (2d79)

Ifstat command is not showing any detected interface.

Here   errno.......... 0x2c1de087    is coming  .

Please help me with what I am missing>

Thanks,
Meenakshi