[ipxe-devel] wimboot

Chris Gordon megagamernet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 22:42:28 UTC 2015

Hello iPXE team!

After using wimboot I can get smaller images ~200MB to boot.
However I keep getting the error 0xc0000017 trying to load my custom WinPE
WIM image. I read all over the net about this issue and it seems that
wimboot is not properly utilizing memory with images above ~450MB. another
bug im seeing is with the Latest bootmgr for win10 not returning a valid
bootmgr.exe. Lastly, the wim im using has 4 images inside it, and index=<n>
does not work.

I am looking forward to your feedback and thanks for you support.