[ipxe-devel] Multiple disks using sanhook/sanboot

Blair Wyatt blaircwyatt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 09:56:26 UTC 2015

Not sure exactly what you are wanting but the easiest ways to achieve
multiboot is to either make a single large disk with multiple partitions
and grub, change dhcp options with different targets or create an ipxe menu
to choose which target to boot from.

Once booted you can mount extra targets are you see fit with the OS'
drivers.