[ipxe-devel] SMSC Lan9512/lan9514 USB 2.0 10/100 Not working

Carlo Charles Carlo.Charles at CrossMatch.com
Wed Dec 30 14:49:28 UTC 2015

Mchael / Christian,

Here is a screenshot of what I see when I boot with iPXE.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D142E7.5FC37A60]

Thanks and regards,

Carlo Charles  CCNA, A+, MCP, MCTS, MCITP

Manager, Integration

T    +1 561 624 9844

carlo.charles at crossmatch.com