[ipxe-devel] SMSC Lan9512/lan9514 USB 2.0 10/100 Not working

Michael Brown mcb30 at ipxe.org
Mon Dec 28 23:25:41 UTC 2015

On 28/12/15 21:42, Carlo Charles wrote:
> Thank you for the quick response about the above matter. Anyway, I am a little clueless about using the git commit, can you please direct me on where and how to use it?

If you are using the latest iPXE code then you will already have this
commit included.

When you start iPXE you will see a startup banner such as:

   iPXE 1.0.0+ (82e0) -- Open Source Network Boot Firmware --
http://ipxe.org

The git commit ID is the value inside the parentheses (82e0 in the above
example).

What value do you see when you start up iPXE?