[ipxe-devel] Windows having problems parsing iBFT from recent iPXE versions?

Steve Cross hairlesshobo at stevecross.org
Thu Oct 30 17:50:05 UTC 2014

Alright, i'm all caught up on the email chin. A few differences between our
setup:

-- I am running an older series Intel NUC / BOXDCCP847DYE
-- I am running Windows 7 on my NUCs but would be willing to try 2012 if I
can get my hands on a copy.
-- I think the biggest difference between our setups is the fact that I am
running a copy of iPXE from a few years ago (chainloading undionly.kpxe
dated 07/01/2013).

If I can find the time tonight after work, I will try upgrading that to the
latest version of iPXE and see if it breaks my setup or not. I will let you
know what I find.

Steve

*Steve Cross*
hairlesshobo at stevecross.org