[ipxe-devel] pxe reboot infinite loop

吴一帆 wuyifan at cnpc.com.cn
Fri Mar 14 02:10:23 UTC 2014

hi,ipxe devs:

    thank you for the amazing tools for our automatic installation of thousands servers.

    I use the ipxe to install AIX OS with kickstart file, so i can totally automate my installation for my servers. But after i finished the os installation, the server still boot from network and re-install the os again and again.

So i'm wondering if there is a way from pxe to controll the steps, while the first installation's over, the server can boot from harddisk instead of the network card.