[ipxe-devel] anyone willing to review a virtio-net guest driver for OVMF?

Laszlo Ersek lersek at redhat.com
Wed May 29 10:59:42 UTC 2013

(Resending to the virt list after the original qemu-devel posting,
following MST's advice; plus adding ipxe-devel too -- apologies for
spamming!)

Hi,

the driver in question is intended as a fallback driver when the iPXE
EFI driver for virtio-net is not present as an oprom. The series starts
with technical notes that should help the virtio-net expert catch any
errors more easily.

This review could easily take up a lot of time; my hope is in the fact
that people here are both more skilled and faster than my humble self.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.bios.tianocore.devel/2804

Thanks,
Laszlo