[ipxe-devel] Patch tracking

Robin Smidsrød robin at smidsrod.no
Wed Mar 6 18:37:35 UTC 2013

On 06.03.2013 17:52, Robin Smidsrød wrote:
> On 06.03.2013 16:38, Michael Brown wrote:
>> How do I mark a pull request as closed?
>
> Unfortunately I don't know how to do that yet using the API. For now
> you'll either need to use the web interface to close the opened PR as
> explained here, https://help.github.com/articles/closing-a-pull-request.
[snip]

> In the meantime, I'll research some more and see if I can figure out how
> to close a PR and add a comment using the API.

I've just released version 0.0.6 to CPAN (should be popping up soonish)
which has support for closing/opening pull requests, and also the
ability to add comments. That should complete the core requirements for
a patch tracking system.

The only thing left that could practically be included is a way to
actually create a pull request for a contributor by using the command
line. This is still a bit tricky, and usually requires forking the repo
and such, so I'll leave that operation to the web interface for now.

-- Robin