[ipxe-devel] Recent tg3 driver commits still fail on gigabit

Brandon Penglase bpenglase-ipxe at Spaceservices.net
Fri Feb 1 23:45:51 UTC 2013

I'm bumping to this post to see if maybe the patches can get included
in mainline?

I haven't heard of anything in a while, but I know there are still
people waiting for this to be included.

	Thanks!
		Brandon Penglase