[ipxe-devel] UEFI efi_image_exec path

Jarrod Johnson jarrod.b.johnson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 00:36:28 UTC 2013

If trying to use snponly.eif, the following two patches will help:
https://git.ipxe.org/vendor/xcat/ipxe.git/commitdiff/73d1ff05b058a2507fda0119825715fa2253d722
and
https://git.ipxe.org/vendor/xcat/ipxe.git/commitdiff/f411dcea1ce12ddcdfafa3fa2a89566a16f86bce

I still have been meaning to make snponly.efi work from non chian booted
scenarios (e.g. local vfat) but snponly.efi works fine with these two
patches.

Perhaps one day Michael will have spare time to double check my work, make
sure I did it right, probably fudge it a tad, and merge it.  In the
meantime it's been working swimmingly for me.