[ipxe-devel] iPXE Prebuilt binary web interface

xbgmsharp xbgmsharp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 06:59:19 UTC 2013

On 2013-04-19 07:49, Ján ONDREJ wrote:
> I would welcome an option to allow uploading my SSL CA (or web CRT)
> and add it to build image.

Good idea will try to implement it.
I create an issue to keep track of it,
https://github.com/xbgmsharp/ipxe-buildweb/issues/8

> Also with disabled javascript this page is not functional. Can you
> check and
> display information, that javascript must be enabled? (I use firefox
> with
> noscript extension).

Done

> Can you move these W3C logos to the right?

Done

> Can I prefill form parameters with an URL to allow users to customize?

Nice idea. However this would mean the page won't be pure HTML as it
need to intercept the parameters.

> It would be nice to have an "Generate" button and an "Get Link"
> button,
> which can generate ipxe script for admins.

Nice idea.
The getlink is almost available, the build option are log in the web
console but I will try to implement it.