[ipxe-devel] iPXE Prebuilt binary web interface

Ján ONDREJ (SAL) ondrejj at salstar.sk
Fri Apr 19 05:49:51 UTC 2013

I would welcome an option to allow uploading my SSL CA (or web CRT)
and add it to build image.

Also with disabled javascript this page is not functional. Can you check and
display information, that javascript must be enabled? (I use firefox with
noscript extension).

Can you move these W3C logos to the right?

Can I prefill form parameters with an URL to allow users to customize?
It would be nice to have an "Generate" button and an "Get Link" button,
which can generate ipxe script for admins.

					SAL