[ipxe-devel] Is it possible to alter the tcp window size in ipxe for an http download?

Hoey, Matthew mhoey05 at jcu.edu
Fri Aug 3 16:55:28 UTC 2012

That's promising. I'm looking forward to trying it out. I ran into one tiny
snag though.

We use three different images for chain loading depending on the hardware.
We use undionly.kpxe, undionly.kkpxe, and r8169.kpxe. I successfully built
the first two but I'm getting an "undefined symbol" error when attempting
to build r8169. The actual card says it is an rtl8167. I'm curious what is
the correct kpxe file to build and more importantly, how would I know that
without bothering you guys the next time? I noticed there are several
possible builds I can do (rtl8139, rtl8180, rtl8185); do any of these
supersede r8169?

Matt

Error when building r8169.kpxe:

src$ make ./bin/r8169.kpxe
  [LD] bin/r8169.kpxe.tmp
arch/i386/scripts/i386.lds:1: undefined symbol `obj_r8169' referenced in
expression
make: *** [bin/r8169.kpxe.tmp] Error 1