[ipxe-devel] Native drivers AND fallback UNDI in a PXE image possbile?

Sven Dreyer sven at dreyer-net.de
Thu Nov 17 07:18:21 UTC 2011

Am 17.11.2011 01:20, schrieb Sven Dreyer:
> I just watched the switch port's link LED it does not look as if the
> link is going down in between.

I just tried it with a different switch. I see the link going down for
only a short period (~1 sec) when iPXE is initializing the device. And I
don't see any timeout message here!

So the problem seems to be my unmanaged switch in combination with the
Atheros AR8132 NIC. Other NICs on that switch work without problems and
the AR8132 NIC works on a different switch.

Thank you very much for pointing me to this!
Sven