[ipxe-devel] HP Blade Support

Trevor Dodds trevordodds at rogers.com
Thu Mar 17 15:56:32 UTC 2011

I've been testing both gPXE (1.01) and latest iPXE on HP Blade servers both
using undionly.kpxe.

With gPXE I'm able to attach to the target and begin a windows 2008 R2 install
from CD Rom, however windows can not make the device bootable. I decided to try
with iPXE to see if windows would view the target as a bootable device it
attaches the target fine but it will not boot from the cdrom to start the
install, it just hangs with "Trying to boot CDRom", sometimes it would just hang
at "No more network devices"

Thanks
Trevor