[ipxe-devel] [Etherboot-discuss] tftp vs http for downloading big files

hai wu haiwu.us at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 02:33:06 UTC 2011

The reason I ask is because gpxe sometimes fails when using http to
build vSphere ESXi 4.0 guest (sometimes it works. When it failed, it has
message "connection reset" 0f0a6039), but it always works if using tftp
(gpxe server is also a VM guest).

Found this URL:

http://ipxe.org/err/0f0a6039

Not sure what could be wrong in this case ..