[ipxe-devel] [Etherboot-discuss] need gpxe support for Intel nic 82566DM-2

erin.coffey at tektronix.com erin.coffey at tektronix.com
Thu Feb 17 21:09:07 UTC 2011

Thank you Michael:

I tried the ipxe iso and I'm getting the same results as with gpxe.

If I run "autoboot" I see the Windows Welcome screen but, it times out and reboots to ipxe.

If I run the sanboot command, it says that it can't initiate iscsi.

I'm working on configuring the Win 7 iscsi initiator and will keep trying.

Erin