[ipxe-devel] Difference between chainloading and booting from disk

Thiago Arruda Padilha thiago.arruda at fastsolucoes.com.br
Tue Feb 8 17:23:29 UTC 2011

It still doenst work, I did 'make bin/undionly.kkpxe' and replaced by the
old, along with the configurations, but the result is the same.
Something I did notice, is that PXE 2.1 build 83 is present in the computers
where undionly.kpxe doesn't work, but when I try to chainload in  a network
card that has PXE 2.1 build 82 , no problems occur.
This problem only happens when I try via chainloading iPXE, with the cdrom
or usb stick everything works;