[ipxe-devel] arbel sanboot ib_srp - Error: Not enough space

Michael Brown mbrown at fensystems.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 00:08:00 UTC 2011

On Thursday 03 Feb 2011 21:52:39 Lee Staples wrote:
> I'm trying to sanboot using ib_srp on mellanox III Ex and have used all the
> default setting to make a 15b36282.rom
>
> However, when the system going to boot it gives the error message.
>
>    Error: Not enough space   http://ipxe.org/err/31216006
>
> Can you advise if there are setting I need to adjust from default to free
>  up enough space?
>
> If needed I can rerun with debug options and get a packet dump, or anything
> else that may assist.

iPXE doesn't support RC queue pairs for Arbel HCAs yet.  There is work-in-
progress in the "arbel" branch in my personal repository:

  http://git.ipxe.org/people/mcb30/ipxe.git/shortlog/refs/heads/arbel

This wasn't working when I last tested it back in September.  I have just
rebased this branch onto the latest iPXE master; you could try it and see if
it works for you.