[ipxe-devel] iPXE Chainloading in uEFI environments

Muralidhar.Appalla at Emulex.Com Muralidhar.Appalla at Emulex.Com
Thu Dec 15 15:53:22 UTC 2011

Hello,

I would like to perform remote network boot using iPXE in uEFI environments. Can chainloading concept which is there in x86 legacy platforms will work in uEFI environments also? If yes, could someone help me how this can be achieved? If no, what are the other alternative methods to achieve this.  If my adapter drivers are not supported by iPXE how can they be integrated? Any documentation on this would be greatly helpful.

Thanks
Muralidhar