[ipxe-devel] [gPXE] Reg: Network boot

Slawomir Latkowski slawomir.latkowski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:06:38 UTC 2011

Dear Santosh,

There is a link to the solution mentioned by Oliver (thanks for your reply)
http://www.ipxe.org/appnote/xp_2003_direct_install
and maybe it is a better way to start with iPXE.

But I'm still using gPXE because of iPXE compatibility issues in my
environment.
Anyway iPXE is up to date project and almost all of the issues which you
can find in gPXE are fixed in iPXE.

Regards,
Slawek