[ipxe-devel] ipxe configuration files, forum

Dylan's PCs dylanspcs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 15:05:59 UTC 2011

On 04/07/2011 10:42 PM, Michael Brown wrote:
> On Monday 04 Apr 2011 19:06:31 Dylan's PCs wrote:
>> Good reasons all. But MyBB doesn't need Apache to restart or any of
>> that, which is why I wondered.
>> I didn't think about the security audits and such though, its a good
>> point. Hopefully you'll never need to downgrade ;)
> Having an RPM also makes it easy to keep track of the bugfix patches (both
> attached for reference in case you're interested - one fixes some invalid SQL
> that gets rejected by PostgreSQL, the other adjusts some filesystem permissions
> that cause the security audit to complain about world-writeable files).
>

> The forum has been running happily at http://forum.ipxe.org for several days
> now, and is up to 8 members and 26 posts.  I'm really quite pleased with it!
>
> Michael
Mike, go ahead and submit the pgSQL bugs on our dev tracker, I don't
work on that portion of the code myself. We don't really have anyone
currently on the project versed in pgSQL, and no one with an active
forum using it. So bug reports for that are much appreciated.
http://dev.mybb.com/projects/mybb/issues

I'm glad you like it.