[ipxe-devel] ipxe configuration files, forum

Michael Brown mbrown at fensystems.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 02:42:08 UTC 2011

On Monday 04 Apr 2011 19:06:31 Dylan's PCs wrote:
> Good reasons all. But MyBB doesn't need Apache to restart or any of
> that, which is why I wondered.
> I didn't think about the security audits and such though, its a good
> point. Hopefully you'll never need to downgrade ;)

Having an RPM also makes it easy to keep track of the bugfix patches (both
attached for reference in case you're interested - one fixes some invalid SQL
that gets rejected by PostgreSQL, the other adjusts some filesystem permissions
that cause the security audit to complain about world-writeable files).

The forum has been running happily at http://forum.ipxe.org for several days
now, and is up to 8 members and 26 posts.  I'm really quite pleased with it!