[ipxe-devel] Custom syslog port

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Tue Nov 17 20:44:36 UTC 2020

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 08:17:35PM +0100, Michael Schaller wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 6:08 PM "Please elaborate" wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 05:54:04PM +0100, Michael Schaller wrote:
> > > So are there any comments or opinions on this feature request?
> >
> > Please elaborate
>
> I thought I did that with the previous reply:
> https://lists.ipxe.org/pipermail/ipxe-devel/2020-November/007331.html
>
> I'm happy to go into further detail or answer further questions...

Reveal your agenda    :-)

Right now I can't tell what  Original Poster wants

Wild Guesses:

* Finding fellow stake holders
* Creating awareness for an upcoming patch
* Being spoon feeded
* Hiring developers
* Getting review on the multiport logging concept

Regards
Geert Stappers
--
Silence is hard to parse