[ipxe-devel] IPXE Rom Problems

Christian Nilsson nikize at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:47:35 UTC 2018

Hi,
Please keep relevant conversation on list, thanks.

Sounds likely they are all Realtek, and as already mentioned they have issues.
iPXE already has drivers for these otherwise it wouldn't work at all
when booting iPXE from USB as you are.
Getting this fixed is hard to say the least ... to do this properly
someone would need to have every revision of the relevant chip family
and spend quite a few hours on debugging this thing.

As already stated Intel nics are far more reliable.

/Christian