[ipxe-devel] Recent tg3 driver commits still fail on gigabit (me too)

Wes Hardin wes.hardin at maximintegrated.com
Fri Sep 7 18:47:39 UTC 2012

This is in response to:
http://lists.ipxe.org/pipermail/ipxe-devel/2012-August/001752.html

I couldn't reply to the original thread because I just signed up for mailing
list today.  I've been troubleshooting this issue myself for the past few days
and found this thread today.  I would really like to be able to lend my
assistance in troubleshooting as I can.

For me, the affected BCM5764M is in a HP Z600 Workstation.  I have other
(supposedly identical) Z600s that do not seem to be affected.

I can be found on IRC as Authority, although I'm only around during normal US
business hours during the week.
--
/* Wes Hardin */
UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator, IT Engineering Support