[ipxe-devel] Help with iPXE, wimboot and PXELinux

Alex Leo sir.alexandre.leo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 22:27:12 UTC 2022

I'll check the apache logs later today.
Regarding ipxe.lkrn I know it works since the example
http://boot.ipxe.org/demo/boot.php loads fine. The issue I believe is
somewhere where it hands off to wimboot.
The motherboard has UEFI and Legacy modes. I'm using legacy PXE.

> If you read the pined topics in the forum it explains the state.
Didn't notice that discussion was moved to GitHub. I was checking by last
reply and saw forum was somewhat active.